Knowledge is Power
Our mission is to support business practices that protect the environment and your bottom line.
We provide key resources built from our hands-on environmental experience.
Working With ERP
Proper risk management is important to both the environment and the financial security of your company. Our staff offers extensive experience in environmental consulting and compliance working for federal, state and private clients. Our knowledge can provide you with a better understanding of your company’s risk exposures, and how to mitigate them to reduce potential losses and impacts on the environment.
The Environmental Risk Professionals team has a diverse background that includes:
- Regulatory compliance
- Hazardous waste compliance
- Asbestos inspections and abatement oversight
- Environmental Permitting
- Phase I and Phase II Site investigations
- Leaking Underground Storage Tanks
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remediation
Customers We've Helped
- Auto Dealers
- City Government
- Food Distributors
- General Contractors
- Manufacturers & Mortgage Lenders
- Property Developers and Project Owners
- Recycling Companies
- Trade (artisan) Contractors
- Water Utility Companies
We know that environmentally responsible practices can help businesses not only protect their bottom line but enhance their reputation. We have created a certification program for contractors who implement environmental due diligence through both risk management and financial responsibility. CERC (Certified Environmental Responsible Contractors) provides contractors with a competitive distinction in their industry.
Our staff is a tremendous resource offering help with:
Review of Environmental Reports
- Helps to digest 300 + page reports and understand the risk
- Help business partners become more comfortable with an identified risk
Prepare Environmental Risk Overviews
- Help to learn about exposures from business operations
Develop Best Management Practices
- Helps to prevent pollution and safety incidents from happening