Best Management Practices are provided to mitigate common environmental, health and safety risks. Examples of some of these risks are:
- Asbestos Containing Materials
- Chemical Storage
- Solid Waste Management
- Responding to Spills
- Electrical Hazards
- Working with Heavy Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Plans are written protocols that include communication, inspections, preventative measures, maintenance, correction action, and recordkeeping. O&M plans that Environmental Risk Professionals provide include:
- Lead Based Paint
- Combined Asbestos and Lead Based Paint
- Mold and Moisture Management
- Underground Storage Tank Management
Provide review of pertinent documents with a letter summarizing findings with a list of contaminants of concern and current regulatory status, if applicable.
- Phase I ESA
- Groundwater Monitoring Reports
- Compliance Issues
- Remedial Progress Reports
- Phase II ESA / Subsurface Investigations
- Laboratory Data
Have other consulting services in mind? Contact us and let us know, we handle these on a case by case basis.
Impossible! But seriously, if there is something else you would like to inquire about, by all means send us a note and we will get back to you. If we can help you out, we will, and if we cannot, we probably know someone who can.